Medical Degree – Mahatma Gandhi Memorial College
Internship – Mahatma Gandhi Memorial College
Residency – Atlantic City Medical Center
Fellowship – Temple University
Board Certifications – Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology
Specialties & Main Areas of Interest
- General GI and Liver Diseases
- Shore Medical Center
- AtlantiCare Medical Center
- Actively involved in teaching medical students and residents at AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center.
- Skole K, Deshpande N, Licht H. GI bleeding in a woman with head trauma. Resid Staff Physician. 2007;53(9).
- Deshpande N, Weinberg D. The evolving role of CT-Colonography. Cancer Invest. 2007;(2):127-33.
- Bandini P, Deshpande N. Complications of peptic ulcer disease: recognition, management, bleeding, perforation, and obstruction. In: Parkman H, Fisher R, ed. The Clinician’s Guide to Acid/Peptic Disorders and Motility Disorders of Gastrointestinal Tract. NJ: SLACK Inc.; 2006.
Conditions & Diseases Treated
- Abdominal Pain
- Barrett's Esophagus
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Polyps
- Esophageal Cancer
- Fatty Liver
- Fecal Incontinence
- Helicobacter Pylori/Peptic Ulcer
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Including Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Rectal Bleeding
- Reflux Esophagitis/Stricture
- Swallowing Difficulty